- Parents who wish to enrol their children at Community Christian school may initiate the process by submitting a completed application form along with the applicable application fee (see below) to the school office.
- Read and understand our Constitution.
- Download our Application Forms.
- Upon receipt, an interview will be scheduled between parents, Principal, Admissions Coordinator and, if necessary, teacher.
- An assessment of the child(ren)'s learning ability will be completed by our Learning Resource Specialist.
- The Principal will then review all forms and communicate approval status of the application.
- Parents will complete a registration package and tuition pledge forms.
- Upon approval, the new student(s) will be invited to attend an orientation (if registering in the Spring for the Fall, this normally takes place in June).
- Two members of the Membership Committee will meet with parents to address any questions and perform a membership review.
- The membership will be reviewed by the Board of Directors and approval status will be communicated to parents.
A $500.00 application fee applies to all new applications and must be received by the school office before the application will be considered. Should your application be denied for any reason, this fee will be returned to you. If it is accepted and you choose to withdraw from the registration process, the deposit is non-refundable. Once accepted, the deposit will be credited towards your tuition amount for the coming school year.
Please note that the application for enrolment and the application for membership will be considered separately. Please do not hesitate to contact the school at any time as questions arise.